NON-STOP MUSIC OVER 3+ AWESOME DAYS AT BLACKTHORNE RESORT
Old and new friends and family come together! Kick back for a weekend of great music and great times! Celebrate in the beautiful Catskills with friends and great live music outside!
Stay in a cozy room or camp in your tent or RV on Blackthorne's 100 acre resort and campground. Bring what you want for your stay at the Blackthorne Resort. Walk everywhere - no searches no hassles :)
• 21 bands on 2 outdoor stages
• Art, clothing, jewelry vendors
• Delicious varied food options
• Bar and restaurant with sit down breakfast (free w/2 night room stay)
• Local microbrews on tap outside
• Rooms, tent & RV camping on site
• Flush toilets and FREE showers! (festival people get it)
• Pool, hiking, running creek, playground, huge field, steampunk sculptures, and so much more!
• Workshops and games
• AM Yoga Saturday and Sunday.
See you there! Come hang with us!
STAY AT BLACKTHORNE RESORT
Tent camping, RV camping w/hookups, and 85 rooms on premises, walk everywhere. Plenty of comfort and pricing options available depending on what you want. Breakfast included in some of Blackthorne's room packages...but available to campers too!
RV sites with hookups: $20 per person, per night. (Limited)
CALL (518) 634-2541 to reserve a room or RV site.
A rooms: $95 per night/room for 2 people. A ROOMS SOLD OUT
B and C rooms: $75 per night/room for 2 people..
Want to have more that 2 people in your room? Cool! $20 per additional person, per night.
There are limited single occupany rooms.
Weekend Special: Free sit-down breakfast Saturday and Sunday with 2-night stay in any room.
FESTIVAL TENT CAMPING:
Flyday tent only corral camping $25 per person is valid for Thursday
(Pre-Party), Friday and Saturday nights. Parking is close by.
These are limited and only available in advance. Purchase online with
your festival pass. (Close to the stages)
PRIVATE CAR CAMPING sites $15 per person/per night. These sites are spread
around the Blackthorne grounds. Some creekside, some wooded; your choice.
CALL (518) 634-2541
All campers have access to FREE hot showers and flush toilets and coin laundry.
Full breakfast in the Blackthorne for all guests for $10. Available Saturday and Sunday in
the dining hall.
*Venue viewing/camping areas subject to slight changes as per NYS DOH Covid gathering laws and guidelines relating to physical distancing.
The 2 Flyday stages are outside and side by side. Enjoy the light shows, microbrew, food and art vendors as you dance and vibrate to 10,000+ watts of sound! 21 great bands over two days starting at 2PM Friday. A huge, arched weather dome in front of the stages will keep you cool or dry in inclement weather so you'll be dry and shaded while you enjoy the music. If you come Thursday, hang for special musical guests at the pre-party!
Near the ourdoor Flyday venue area is the Phoenix Pub.
All festival attendees are welcome to go in to use the restrooms
and grab a cocktail or some food at the bar (cash only, ATM in bar).
Music goes until 2AM and and we light it up right outside with
lots of colors and a blacklight art tent, as well as a few fires.
FOOD, VENDORS & DRINKS
• Look for delicious food options like Veggie Oasis, or head into the Phoenix Pub next to the music area for Blackthorne's pub food and a cocktail.
• Vendors like Hudson Valley artist collective Earth Tribe Organics and Anne Stacy Tie-Dye will offer beautiful clothing and handmade goods.
• Breakfast available Saturday and Sunday in the main banquet hall (pictured) to all festival goers for $10 for a full breakfast to order...and full bar...Bloody Mary anyone?
• Local, fresh microbrew on tap outside by our friends at Back Barn Brewing Company.
FRESH LOCAL MICROBREW
ON TAP ALL WEEKEND
YUMMY VEGGIE OPTIONS
MANY ARTISAN VENDORS
KIDS LOVE BLACKTHORNE!
Flyday and Blackthorne welcome you to enjoy the 100+ acre grounds and all
the amenities. Feel free to bring the whole family too! There is a
great park with swings, slides, merry-go-round, forts, geodesic climbing
dome, pirate ship, a petting zoo, play field, basketball court and more.
Kids 12 and under are free admission to the festival.
See what else we have to offer besides amazing music:
LIVE PAINTERS & FLOW TRIBE
Join in the fun with our flow tribe dancers/hoopers and energizers;
bring your hoops and dancing shoes! Live painters to the music all weekend and psychedelict art show in the blacklight gallery tent!
Free Juggling workshops with Alex!
Learn some juggling techniques or just
watch and be amazed by our good pal & Bryant Park Juggling founder Jacob Alex Dyer!