NON-STOP MUSIC OVER 3+ AWESOME DAYS AT BLACKTHORNE RESORT
Old and new friends and family come together! Kick back for a weekend of great music and great times! Celebrate a safe, socially-distanced drive-in concert in the beautiful Catskills with friends and great live music outside!
Stay in a cozy room or tent or RV camp on Blackthorne's 100 acre resort and campground. Bring what you want for your stay at the Blackthorne Resort. Walk everywhere no searches no hassles :)
• 20 bands on 2 outdoor stages
• Individual 20X20 Drive-In Theatre style spots for you and your party.
• Art, clothing, jewelry vendors
• Delicious varied food options
• Bar and restaurant with sit down breakfast (free w/2 night room stay)
• Local microbrews on tap outside
• Rooms, tent & RV camping on site
• Flush toilets and FREE showers! (festival people get it)
• Pool, hiking, running creek, playground, huge field, steampunk sculptures, and so much more!
• Workshops and games
See you there! Come hang with us!
STAY AT BLACKTHORNE RESORT
Private campsite camping, RV camping w/hookups, and 85 rooms on premises, walk everywhere. Also more Blackthorne Resort rooms are at the Weldon House .5 mile away with free shuttle bus...plenty of comfort and pricing options available depending on what you want. Breakfast included in some of Blackthorne's room packages...but available to campers too!
CALL (518) 634-2541 to reserve your room or RV Site.
A rooms: $95 per night/room, doulbe occupancy.
B and C rooms: $75 per night/room, double occupancy.
Want to have more that 2 people in your room? Cool! $20 per additional person, per night.
There are limited single occupany rooms.
Weekend Special: Free sit-down breakfast Saturday and Sunday with 2-night stay in any room.
Weldon House: When the 80+ rooms at Blackthorne sell out, you will be booked at the Weldon House which is about a mile down the road. There will be a free shuttle bus all weekend.
Corral/general/car camping $10 per person/nightly in advance or $15 at door.
Corral campers have acceds to hot showers and flush toilets :)
Tree/private/quiet camping $15 per person per night.
RV sites with hookups: $20 per person, per night.
Full breakfast for all guests for $10. Available Saturday and Sunday in
the dining hall.
THE STAGES-(Non-Covid years!!)
The 2 Flyday stages are outside with a high arching sun dome that will keep you dancing and dry in the event of blazing sun or drizzle as you vibrate to 10,000+ watts of sound! 20 great bands over two days starting at 3PM Friday.
Next to the ourdoor Flyday venue area is the Phoenix Pub.
Thursday Flyday open mic jam & party for VIP and early arrivers
takes place inside in the Phoenix Pub. Come Thursday!
All festival attendees are welcome to go in to use the restrooms
and grab a cocktail or some food at the bar (cash only, ATM in bar).
Music goes until 2AM and and we light it up right outside with
lots of colors and a psychedelic tent as well as a few fires.
And don't forget your acoustic or drum for the late night bonfire jam!
FOOD, VENDORS AND DRINKS
• Look for delicious food options like Veggie Oasis, or head into the Phoenix Pub next to the music area for Blackthorne's pub food and a cocktail.
• Vendors like Hudson Valley artist collective Earth Tribe Organics and Anne Stacy Tie-Dye here to offer beautiful clothing and handmade goods.
• Breakfast available Saturday and Sunday in the main banquet hall (pictured) to all festival goers for $10 for a full breakfast to order...and full bar...Bloody Mary anyone?
• Local, fresh microbrew on tap outside by our friends at Back Barn Brewing Company.
FRESH LOCAL MICROBREW
ON TAP ALL WEEKEND
YUMMY VEGGIE OPTIONS
MANY ARTISAN VENDORS
Flyday and Blackthorne welcome you to enjoy the 100+ acre grounds and all
the amenities. Feel free to bring the whole family too! There is a
great park with swings, slides, merry-go-round, forts, geodesic climbing
dome, pirate ship, a petting zoo, play field, basketball court and more.
Kids 12 and under are free admission to the festival.
See what else we have to offer besides amazing music:
LIVE PAINTERS & FLOW TRIBE
Join in the fun with our flow tribe dancers/hoopers and energizers;
bring your hoops and dancing shoes! Live painters to the music all weekend!
Free Juggling workshops with Alex!
Learn some juggling techniques or just
watch and be amazed by our good pal & Bryant Park Juggling founder Jacob Alex Dyer!